Gradius Home World グラディウスホームワールド Gradius Home World グラディウス ホームワールド

Go Back   Gradius Home World グラディウスホームワールド > Fan Based Games ファンベースのゲーム > Cavadius

Cavadius Official forum for the original game Cavadius by ForteMP3

Old 3rd May 2005, 17:09   #1
ForteMP3
Cavadius Author

Default CONTEST:Your name in Cavadius! (Ranking contest)

This is a heads up for an upcoming event that I'll be starting one Stage 1 of Cavadius is finished (The Trial Version is approaching completion in terms of gameplay and such, so I think I'm about ready to start some real stages).

The event's rules will be simple. A score attack run for Stage 1 or the Trial Stage (Depending on what you're going for). Default game options MUST be used. (Player Stock of 3, Normal Difficulty, Default Extend).

The following prizes will be...

-TOP 9 SCORERS ON STAGE 1-
The top players in this catagory will be awarded with their choice of where they would like to appear on the default Arcade Rankings. (Sorry, I'm reserved for the #1 slot at the moment, though I MIGHT consider allowing someone to go for the #1 spot). Obviously, the higher the rank, the more choices you have.

-TOP 10 BOSS DESTROY TIMES FOR BIG CORE MKI KAI-
This modified version of the Trial Version boss will be Stage 1's boss. The best 10 boss killers with the lowest times will be able to have their names as default ones for the Boss Rush rankings.

-TOP 10 SCORES FOR TRIAL STAGE-
The best scorers in this catagory will have their name used for a stage of their choice in Score Attack. (Stages 1-8, Trial Stage, Secret Boss Stage)

Watch this thread for further contest details, such as the starting and ending dates once Stage 1 is ready!

-CURRENT RULES-

-Difficulty MUST be at Normal

-Player Stock MUST be 3

-Extend Setting MUST be at Default

-Weapon Types 1-4 are allowed. No use of Edit (if I have it implemented by the time the contest starts) and DEFINATELY no use of S.Edit.

-Controls may be customized however you wish

-One entry per contestant per catagory, you may enter all three if you wish, but you may only submit ONE score for each.

-I may end up making a special Contest Version of the Cavadius Demo for use in this contest, in order to keep things fair and ensure rules are followed. It depends on how honest contestants are willing to be.
ForteMP3 is offline   Reply With Quote